Saturday, April 29, 2023

Finished, Started, Finished, Still Knitting...

I've finished another pair of socks... 


So I've started another sweater...which I have also finished now! (Happy dance, anyone? No? Just me? Okay! Hahaha!)


So, I've started another pair of socks...


Which is good, because it's Lakeside Weekend for Cleveland Knits West, and socks are a perfect take-along project! So, I've packed this sock, and the start of its mate, along with a little yarn for the next project(s?). I hope I've brought enough for two overnights...


Oh, and somebody had a birthday party, his first! It was too much fun, and I am thankful for wonderful extended family and in-laws to celebrate with on these occasions!





Wherever you are, I hope you are finding some joy and also some solitude to refresh your soul. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment