Saturday, April 22, 2023

Birthday Boy, Baby #3

Cookies and cake and baby elephants, that's what first birthday parties are made of...at least I hope so. Although his actual day was earlier in the week (yes, there were cake and cupcakes on that day too...Cookie Monster themed, of course)




today is the party to celebrate our youngest grandson's first birthday! So Pop Pop and I have packed up this guy (If you've never knit an elephant, you should, knitting elephants is fun, and fun is good!*) 


and a few other things to join the extended family's celebration! I'm sure there will be party pics of today all over social media, but for now, here's a shot of my current knit...a cropped sweater for next winter, with one, half-finished sleeve. 


It's a little gloomy outside today, so I'm glad we have a bright and shiny event to attend later, and I hope you also have some fun things to do today. While we wait for the party, I'll be doing laundry and knitting sleeves, as per usual for a rainy Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

*Yeah, that sentence is mostly from a Dr Seuess book, but I'm not sure which one...

No comments:

Post a Comment