Saturday, March 11, 2023

Knit Love

There's no ifs, ands or 


about it, I love knitting toys! So, as you can see by the photo above, I'm knitting some alphabet blocks!


Recently, I've also knit a mermaid and a seahorse as part of a baby shower gift! 


Now that the shower is finished, I can show you those, and the blanket! I took sea themed blocks and put them together into a lovey-sized blanket, just right for tossing over the car seat or spreading out to change a diaper. Also a great size for a toddler to drag around. 😀 


Now I've moved on to slipper socks for sassy feet, two pair. Don't these feet look happy? 


The biggest boy requested green and red, and was quite pleased with himself for choosing Christmas colors "when it isn't even Christmas! Isn't that funny, Gramma?!?" 

Yes,  yes, it is, Kiddo!


And the blocks will take me awhile, so I'll be over here...knitting blocks and planning knits for the next first birthday, coming soon! 


I knit love, in every stitch. It's just what i do!  What are you working on? Whatever it is, I hope you love it, and that it's bringing you joy. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment