Saturday, February 11, 2023

Remember the Hats!?

When I typed that title, I thought, "Remember the Alamo!" Of course, that has nothing to do with hand knits... but it gave me a chuckle! 

So, do you remember the hats I knit for Christmas? These were two of my favorites, and I had grand plans to make matching mittens... but you know what happens to the best laid plans? 


They sometimes work out! Check out these mittens that match their hats AND match each other!



So fun, and the boys love them! If they slow down long enough today, there will be photos of wool-heated heads and hands at the end of this post! 


I'm knitting other things, too...but some of them are secret. Secret and super fun, so I hope you'll keep coming back! 

In the meantime, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 



No comments:

Post a Comment