Saturday, December 10, 2022

Merry Knitmas 2022!

Each year, the knitters gather for the holiday festivities, and TODAY is THE DAY! 


I get to host again, and I am excited to welcome my friends around my tree and my table. The stockings are hung (aka, the giant gift bags are perched under the tree), and my stuffers are packaged and complete!


It's almost time for me to start the last minute runaround of get ready items. Chili is in the crock pot, and  I've spent the last nine days auditioning Christmas socks for the annual sock photo...


I have 10 or 11 pair of Christmas socks, but 9 makes a lovely grid, so that's where it's at for this knitter!

But what will I knit during the party? That is to say, what will I knit if I sit down at the party? Hahaha! Maybe work on that third Pikachu hoodie, the one for her Teddy bear?


Or another, tiny elf-on-the-shelf sweater?


Or perhaps something else entirely? Goodness knows there are holiday plans and patterns needle-adjacent all the way through December!

If you're curious, I suppose the thing to do would be to check back next week to see what happens, just like you did today! 😉 In any case, you'll surely want to see how the party went!

Thanks for stopping by, Knit in Good Health and Party On, Knittahs! 🤘🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment