Saturday, December 24, 2022

It's Still a Wonderful Life

It's Christmas Eve.

The knitting is not finished.


The baking is not finished.


The candy is not finished.


Christmas Eve services haven't even started, 


and I have not watched my very favorite Christmas movies yet. 


Can Christmas even come, what with my life in this state?


Of course it can, and it will, as it does every year, and aren't we thankful for that? 

What is done is done. The unfinished items probably aren't as important as I've made them out to be. Gifts are wrapped, visits are planned, and family is well-loved. The rest will certainly take care of itself. 

As you prepare for Christmas with me...or wrap up Hanukkah, or celebrate winter in another way...I wish you peace, joy and love overflowing. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!



No comments:

Post a Comment