Saturday, August 13, 2022

Status Quo and a Little Knitting

This week has been fairly status quo, with knitting 

and morning glories


and more knitting, 

Another Shanalines Design, in the test phase!
even on the patio with friends!


And last night, we had some fun with the boys (and their  parents) at a local playground!






In the middle of the week, there was a little stress, as I am still trying to figure out why my hip has been hurting. But now the doctor has another idea, so we'll see where that goes. In the meantime, I suppose that I'll keep knitting and counting the blooms in my flower boxes 


between visits from the kids!


Even though my aging body betrays me occasionally, this is a very good season of my life, and there is so much joy. I sincerely hope that you are also finding joy, whatever this season of your life brings, and I thank you for stopping by today!

Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment