Saturday, March 12, 2022

Springs in the Clocks?

You know what today is? It is the eve of Daylight-Savings-I-Hate-My-Life Sunday. Now, don't get me wrong...I love the extra hour of daylight as much as anyone, but "springing forward" and losing that hour of sleep is still pretty painful. 

So how do you fill a day that you know will bring you one hour less of everything (because tomorrow will start on time, whether I get enough sleep or not)? Well, if you moved into a new-construction home about a year ago, you grab some blue tape, a notebook, flashlight and hubby, and you go through all the drywall issues to be addressed by the builder before that year-long warranty is up!
Nail pop and drywall tape exposed...

Yeah, it was a super-fun morning! Lolz...but at least there was knitting at the end, and we will see the grandsons tomorrow.
Bright Axis Sweater, so fun!
Loving the stripes!

Not sure what else we will do with the day, but we have already set the clocks forward, so perhaps we will not stay up too late. We will probably also nap when the boys nap tomorrow, so nobody call me between 1-3pm! I will be snoozing! When I wake up, maybe I'll do some more knitting. Perhaps there will even be pictures like this one!
This is the face of a boy holding a milkshake
AND an orange pop!

What will you do today, as you anticipate the coming of springtime and summer? Whatever it is, as my friend Jim often says, "Keep the shiny side up!," and a spring in your step!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment