Saturday, January 22, 2022

Busy as Bees!

It's a little chilly outside for bees, but we have been as busy as those little buzzers around the Pretty House! Today we have the boys, and we have played, created a mini obstacle course and made pizza! 



We slapped the crust, spread the sauce and sprinkled the cheese before we put it in to bake, and it came out super yummy, and our tummies are so full that it's hard to keep our eyes open! 


This is good, because naptime gives me a moment to write! Even the cat has come out for quiet time!
 

My needles have been busy as bees all week, too! I've finished some rainbow socks 


but the wearer prefers his anonymity...


...and there was also a hat that flew right off the needles in two days, and it is anxious to get to its new owner! 


Now, I'm working on socks for my younger granddaughter, who requested "path-tel colors, please!" These will fit the bill,  and they should go quick! 


It's been so busy around here that there's no January sweater on the needles for me yet...lol! Perhaps I'll knit a February sweater this year.

How are your resolutions coming along,  if you've made any? I typically don't make any, so I'll stick to the status quo and just keep knitting!

It's good to take a break to blog though,  and I'm glad to see that you've popped in! Now that you've finished reading, I hope the rest of your weekend will be lovely. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 


No comments:

Post a Comment