Saturday, November 2, 2019

November?

When did this happen?

Last week, as far as I know, I was writing something about snowpocolypse and setting goals for my knitting...then I think I took a nap...and now it is November? Just a few weeks ago, I am sure it cannot have been more than that, I was putting away the Christmas tree and starting my January sweater, and now it is time to start planning my next January sweater? When did this happen???

Maybe it was the #MondayswithAiden that made it go so fast. Just last week he was the tiniest, newest member of our family, all baby fat and snuggles, all the time...

...and now he is off and running! 

I mean walking...

No...I mean running!!!

But still snuggling a bit, here and there, too...but there is little recent evidence of this, because I am not good at the art of the selphie. See Exhibit A:

That right there is me not even knowing I was taking a picture, let alone pointing it in the right direction. Luckily, Dollface did not get this gene, and neither did her boy! See Exhibit B:

But I digress...I think I was saying something about how quickly this year is flying by, right? Right. Is it just me, friends? Or are all of you ready for the holidays looming on the horizon with yet another new year just two months away?

Perhaps I should just give in and put up the darn tree! Once I get that out of the way, then I could just knit in peace while I wait...no! Must. Be. Strong. Turkey, then tree. Turkey, then tree. Turkey, then tree. OMGosh! I HAVE TO BUY A TURKEY!!! IT IS NOVEMBER!!! Am I the only one freaking out here?!? 

Wait. I know what to do. I'll knit a monster. Yes, that will help. Pardon me, friends...and welcome to November. I will just be over here, knitting monsters and trying not to lose my mind...how will you be keeping it together?

Whatever works for you, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

Photo evidence that I can selphie...kinda! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment