Saturday, November 30, 2019

So Thankful!

What a lovely Thanksgiving we had! Complete with cousins (cousin photos compliments of Tom Apathy Photography!)... 


and Pop Pops and Pappys and Grammas, oh my!



in-laws and out-laws and Pencil-Nose...


And so much good food...

Time together that started with four of them running the Cleveland Turkey-Trot! (I stayed in the warm house with the children, so I have no actual pictures of them running, lol!)

Now it is just down to getting ready for the next holiday, so I believe there will be baking today...and (of course) help from the girls, who are in town until tomorrow...yay!

There is still quite a bit of shopping to do, candy-making, cookie-baking, and a little knitting too...but what would Christmas be without a little bit of "gotta-get-it-all-done" stress motivation? Lol! How are your holiday preparations coming along? Watch for my updates on Facebook and Instagram, and here on the blog!

Whether we meet all the deadlines or not, I am glad you stopped by today. I hope that your heart is full, that your home is warm and that you will have ample opportunity to Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment