Saturday, September 29, 2018

Picture of Contentment

A picture of contentment. AKA - why I love having cats...there is something soothing about a purring kitty in your lap on a cool morning! (Turn up your speakers to hear the purrrrrrr!)

And this is why my cats annoy me. This one only wants what she cannot have. 

I used to think she was applauding me, but now I know she is just trying to out-cute the other cat...after all, annoying cat was here before contented cat. "It's just not fair!," says she.

Then there are the days when everyone gets their way...kinda. 

Yes, both cats are content here, but I have had to pee for the last 20 minutes. The girls will see to it that I do not get up anytime soon! Hahaha! 

At least I can still knit!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!


No comments:

Post a Comment