Saturday, August 18, 2018

Speechless Saturday? Nope...

As if. There really is no such thing as speechless for Pretty! But there is such a thing as seven, silly, sherbet-colored softies that happen to slightly resemble cats.

It all started a few days ago, when I decided that I'd like to knit a small, simple stuffy...after all the giraffes. I looked up at knitting on Thursday, and I had almost four of them finished!

The next thing I know, there are seven, and they have joined me on the porch! First, they lined up in the order they were knit...

Then they decided to mix it up a little...

There were more pictures than are truly necessary for a project of this scope, but I was a little out of control.

Some people drink. Others gamble. I happen to knit toys, in multiples. Is there a 12-step program for that? 

Nevermind. I would rather not recover quite yet. I have grandchildren who need more toys!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment