Friday, May 1, 2009

Yooooooou Whoooooooo!

You! Yes, You! You Win!

What? Oh, I didn’t tell them who yet. . .so they are probably wondering, “You, Who?,” then, hmmmm? Well, I will certainly have to fix that!

First, here’s that shot of gorgeous prize booty again:
A prize package including a beautiful 100g skein of Noro Sock yarn, and a set of four stitch markers with a matching row counter from PrettyKnittyJewelry.etsy.com!

So, yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! for YOU!

Oops! I did it again! I played with your heart. . .I didn’t name who would win. . .hmmm, I am SURE those are not the right words. . .

ok, Ok, OK!!! The winner of the PrettyKnittyJewelry, One-Month Bloggiversary, first PrettyKnittyJewelry contest ever, is

drumroll. . .trumpet blast. . .ta-da-da-daaaaaaaaa

LYNN!
And the crowd goes wild! And Lynn goes wild! And (because she is a Party Girl at heart) Pretty Knitty also goes wild! Congratulations!

blows party horn. dances. jumps up and down. wishes she had worn a better. . .ahem. . ."support garment". . .

Runs off to send a quick email to Lynn, so we can get that booty shipped out ASAP!

Lynn , if you don't hear from me in like 30 seconds, send me an email at
PrettyKnittyJewelry AT ymail DOT com

Now we pause for a gratuitous shot of the cutest beagle in this little corner of the world.Thank you for indulging me. . .

Oh! That post, while not chock full of information, sure took a LOT of energy to compose. I’m gonna go take a nap! Another post in a couple days, I promise.

Until then, Knit in good health!

2 comments:

  1. Party!!
    I am so excited!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lynn! You will love her markers! I have seravl of them!!

    Cute picture of Holly! :-)

    ReplyDelete