Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sweaters and Purses and Socks,

Oh my! Ha ha ha!!! That’s what I am knitting on, tho! A Sweater to wear to the wedding I am going to in a couple weeks, a Purse for the bride to carry at her reception to hold any “little things” she might need to have with her, and a pair of KAL Socks! For now, the only picture updates I have is a photo of the last little “Bride Purse” I made (for my now-DIL to carry on her wedding day):

Graduation is over (little cheer) and we are now fully into the party planning for next weekend. . .my next post might be titled, “Melons and Cold Cuts and Cake, Oh my!”

For now, Short Post and Knitting and Quiet, Oh my!. . .for the rest of this evening anyway.

Knit in good health!

1 comment:

  1. He he cute purse! YOur not done with your weater yet? LOL I started my Miley yesterday!

    ReplyDelete