Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Super Weekend!

On Saturday, while you were reading about my FaceTime experiences with my darling Peanut, Pop Pop and I were having actual face-time with Peanut and Sweet Pea! Turns out there was a last-munite opportunity for a weekend of baby smiles...

...Super Peanut (of course I brought her a super-hero cape and mask)...

...beagle belly...

...shocking photos (that flash is bright, Gramma!)...

...fun in the sun (when told to "be careful" running and climbing, she replied, "Fun is more important than careful, and Fun is my middle name!!!," with an impish grin)...

...Pop Pop snuggles...

...and ice cream from Sweet Frog!

Man! We had a great time! And, even though Super Peanut has boundless energy for Tumble Tots... 

...and for knitting...

...it seems that I still have my own super powers in tact. (I am a whiz at putting her to sleep. I'm not sure if this means she is super comfortable with me, or just bored, but I'll take it when I need a nap!)

She just passed out while we were playing Tap the Bubble on my Kindle! lol! A visit from the grandparents will wear everyone out...Pop Pop and I even took a little nappy-poo on Saturday! 

It was a great weekend! Now it's hump day, and I am getting through my week with memories of back yard knitting in the morning,

and tiny, tumble feet.

I sure love those feet, and even tinier feet (and the girls all those feet are attached to)! Their parents ain't too shabby either...thanks for inviting us, Mork and Mindy! We had so much fun!

What's getting you through hump day this week? 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

No comments:

Post a Comment