Saturday, January 21, 2023

Around the Next Block

It seems that I'm always wasting for something that's "just around the corner." In general, I think I am usually pretty content...but as a planner, I do like to know what to expect next! 

This week's block is a little different, but I think I know what to expect...because this sweater is ready for blocking! 

My Radvent Sweater, made for the fade
of a yarn Advent Calendar! 

My biggest hurdle in the knitting was went I got to this point, ready for the ribbing. 


I had not chosen a "main color," and I wasn't sure what I wanted to use, so I tossed the stash. What I came up with was this skein of Suburban Stitcher sock, color Boheme!


Turns out it was perfect, which shouldn't surprise me, since the fade was also from Diane! (2020 Neutral Advent, thanks Diane!) 

Hopefully I'll have some blocking and/or action shots to show you next week...we'll find out, just around the next block! 

Until then, thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health! 

1 comment: