Saturday, April 17, 2021

We Are There...YAY!

Guess what? (Hint: The answer is not "Chicken butt!," FYI!)

Last week I told you we had keys, right? Well...today WE  MOVE IN!!! 

*And the crowd goes wild!!!*

So I don't have time to give you lots of words...but, just for fun, here are some progress photos:
On our first visit, it didn't seem real.
As time passed, and we shared our excitement with family, we could see our dream becoming reality...
We watched drywall and cabinets go in...
Flooring, siding and the back deck were completed...
...and finally, COUNTERTOPS to decorate!
I've already started...it's a work in progress. :)
The welcome mat is out...
Gifts have been received...
Curtains and artwork have been hung...
Yesterday, furniture even arrived!

We are just about ready to spend our first night in our new home, and we will be ready for a good night's sleep after the final push in our move today! Thank you to our kids and friends who have helped us lug things around, and to those who have been so graceful and patient while we have been losing our minds in anticipation! So much happy this evening!

Thanks for stopping in online to share the joy with us. If you know me IRL, and you live in my neck of the woods, I hope you'll be able to stop by in person soon. I can't wait until I can sit at my table with friends and enjoy a cup of tea (or coffee, or...something else)!

After a good night's rest, I hope to start back into knitting like a fiend! I hope to see you again next Saturday!

Until then, Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment