Saturday, June 20, 2020

What My Cats Think (I think)

There has been a lot of unrest in our world lately, and my cats are quite annoyed by it. In fact, I considered putting a warning on this post, "Rated MA for language and bad attitudes." Instead, I just guessed at their thoughts, rather than translating literally. 

My cats think there should be less dog in the living room:

And more cat in the window:

There should be fewer sticky-faced kids:

Notasmuch people playing outside:

And less photopropping the cats:

But way more cat snuggled in close for a nap: 

Of course, the cats don't have grandchildren, so they cannot understand the pure joy that that keeps us from sitting on the couch all day, every day...you know, joy like leaving the house to go to the park with a little cutie:

And hanging out with a couple of cousins:

And playing at the (finally open) playground:


And having all three cousins together!!!
So far, there are three...stay tuned.
Yes, the cats' world has been quite shaken up in the last couple weeks of visits, but they are doing alright. I think White Cat has finally decided that as long as she can sit in the window in relative peace, it's okay if a sticky-faced kid joins her from time to time.* 

Black Cat is not quite there yet, but I guess you could say that they are coming around. 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

*Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone.
--Romans 12:18 

No comments:

Post a Comment