Saturday, September 21, 2019

Bodies In Motion

If you ask two granddaughters to pose for a photo or two...

...they just might break out into a random dance party!

In the world of taking pictures of my family, I have found that I often get much better photos when I do not ask them to pose. Sometimes that means I take pictures of ponytails,

or blonde curls...

But I think that even these can capture who they are pretty well! And sometimes, everything lines up just right for shots like this...

and close-ups like this!

All the face! All the happy, crazy feet and goofy expressions that keep me snapping, even tho they keep moving!

What is that physics rule? A body at motion tends to stay in motion...yeah, that sounds right. I think there is something about rest too, but these girls do not know about that. Motion is their default!

My default is knitting, but with all this activity, there has not been much knitting this visit! A couple dolls...a few stitches with a tall, blonde 8-year-old "Peanut," and that is about it.

Of course, there will be time for knitting next week (Lord willing, and the creek don' rise!). Until then, I will just keep chasing the dream with these kiddos! I can nap next week, too. ;o)

What has been keeping you busy this week? I would love to hear about it, or see a picture! Whatever you have been up to, I hope that you are finding joy in the middle of everything.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment