Saturday, August 10, 2019

Busy as a Bee!

This time of year, I typically see a lot of bees...like this one!

Watching the bees buzz from bloom to bloom makes my head spin...they are so very busy! It is not so different for me...especially when cuties like this

have given me their list of knits to knit!

My boy is in town, just for an overnight, and he was video chatting with his 4-year-old. I overheard him say, "Well, Gramma is right here. Let's check the status on that..." I came around the corner, and he handed me the phone.
---"Gramma!"
-----"Sweet Pea! Hi!" 
---"Have you finished my list?"
-----"I have knitted a unicorn and sent it to you!"
---"Yes, but have you knitted the kitties?"
-----"I have not started the kitties, yet."
---"You should start them. You can start with the little ones."

Lol! Well, I guess she told me! So, once we drop her daddy at the airport, perhaps I wills start on the cat knitting! (Or the pug/beagle knitting for the 8-year-old...there is no shortage of items on the lists!) Whatever I start with, I had better get busy, because they will all be here for a very short visit next weekend!

On that note, I am gonna buzz right out of here, and find some yarn! I hope that you are keeping busy enough, and still finding some time to enjoy the season, wherever you are. Drop a comment and let me know what is on your needles this month! Are you knitting Beagles and Kitties and Pugs? Oh, my!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment