Saturday, May 4, 2019

I Know a Place

Because I tend to write my blog post before my Saturday really starts, sometimes I post about last Saturday. This week is one of those weeks, because last Saturday was super-fun! Some of the girls in my local knitting group had planned to go on a field trip to a new-to-some-of-us yarn store, so of course I tagged along. After all, who can resist a sign like this one? It even has balloons!

As a bonus, it was Local Yarn Shop Day. I did not know this when I put my needles into the fabric of the field trip, but look! Commemorative stitch markers for LYSD 2019! (Of course I bought some...)

Cast On Yarn Studio is small, but mighty...

And there was a local designer from Heidi & Lana, selling patterns and markers and yarns! Oh, my! (Of course I bought some...)

As a matter of fact, we all gave in to the pull of the yarny goodness before we posed for this photo.

And how cute is this window display and awning? Gah! I want to go back again today!

All that cute and yarn made us pretty hungry, so we stopped into a local eatery for lunch, and a little knitting too. Woodstock, Babyyy!

It was so much fun! I wish I could go back!

Hey, Sweetie! You wanna go shopping this afternoon? I know a place...

Are you doing anything fun today, Friends? Whatever you might be up to, I hope you also have time for some knitting!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment