Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Little R and R

Good day, Friends! Today I am enjoying friends and yarn and a little bit of the great outdoors at Lakeside. It is the spring knitting retreat, and what happens at Lakeside... 

There is much laughter, the love of good friends that I have known for over a decade, and life abundant. Oh, and sometimes there is fireball...!

I have brought yarn and knitting, which kept my hands busy all evening last night, 

...and this morning, there is Easter crochet in the quiet cool of the day.

The stress of life has melted away, and I am so thankful for friends, familiarity and fun for this April weekend. Oh, and I am looking forward to all the new memories we will make...like this one!

I hope that your weekend is good, that you are surrounded by people who fill you with joy and that you will have some time to Knit in Good Health!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment