Saturday, March 9, 2019

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

"It's something to say when you don't know what to say," is one way of describing my Mary Poppins title word today. It is also how I am feeling on this sunny Saturday, as I look at a blank blog post.

Something to say on a Saturday. For a Pretty Knitty gal, like myself, that should not be difficult...and yet, today I find that I do not have much to say. Very, very interesting. Of course, I could drone on and on and on about nothing. I am fairly skilled at that (just ask Sweetie!), but I think I will keep it short...you know, since I have nothing to say. 

Winter is still here. Although it will be warmer today than it has been all week, almost spring-like even, the weather men and women assure us that the temps will plummet again in the coming week. Normal weather in northeast Ohio, so it is what it is, and it is still winter. There are worse things.

Worse than winter would be no knitting, and there is knitting, so things are good. I have knit some small dolls for the grandkids, a couple hoodies, and now I am working on another afghan for the newest grand. 

When he heard about it, he was quite pleased. Just look at that grin!

That giraffe he is holding is also one of my knits, and I love that it is easy for his little fingers to hold onto! I put that together way before he was born, and it was super fun...Jelly Bum patterns are cheap and quick, and you all know how I love to knit toys! (Evidenced by 3 more giraffes below!)

So, I think that's about it on this uninspired Saturday. Not bad for a Pretty Knitty gal with nothing to say! Now it is time for me to find a sunny spot to do something...knit. perhaps? I am sure I will venture out at some point to take advantage of the warmer temps, but there will be knitting as well. You can count on it!

As for all of you, thanks for stopping by! If you have something to say, leave me a comment. If not, well then, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Oh, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment