Saturday, December 22, 2018

Three More Wake-Ups

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart...
Ummm, wait...no. I am NOT singing that song.
Gah! It's in my head now! Earworm! Somebody stop me!

Last weekend, I saw Santa Claus

And the very next thing, I ate a donut!

This weekend, to save me from diabetes,
I'm just gonna knit with the kitties!

Unless they are hiding, which this one was last night. Head right under that blanket..."You can't see me!"

Nothing to hide from today, really...well, unless you count bad songwriting! Oh, and all the Christmassing that still needs to be done. Black Cat is distressed at the lack of tree here...but I have started by making a space in my tiny living room for the thing:

"Ummm, Pretty? The wind chimes are still up. And those chairs have to go. And really? Are you gonna leave those shoe-boxes right on the floor there? This is not very festive...you only have THREE MORE DAYS!" (She just sits there, looking disappointed in me, all day long. Sigh! Cat guilt...lol!) 

Well, Black Cat, I've been busy with all the snuggles this month! 

The look on BC's face says, "Whatever..." But this little Nugget changes every day at this stage... If I get to choose between this face and holiday decorating, well...

Love of Baby Boy wins!

Still, the plans are big for today. There are cookies to be iced, trees to be put up, lights to be strung, laundry to be done, beds to be made for the out-of-towners, and so many other fun things! Maybe even some knitting...

I hope your holiday plans are coming right along, that you are not suffering from cat guilt, and that you and your family will have the Merriest of Christmasses this year! 

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment