Saturday, December 1, 2018

Snuggle Up, Buttercup!

This has been a week of snuggling. Baby snuggles, because this guy is still so very fresh and new!

Kitty snuggles, because there was a problem in our gas lines that knocked out heat for our whole neighborhood!

Even Santa snuggles...because most of this week has been COLD and snowy! There have been many hand knits worn.

At the height of it, we lost our gas service for about 27 hours. Now that service is restored...and we have heat, hot showers and use of the oven again...I think I will spend the day thinking about Christmas baking and decorating. Maybe I will even put out a decoration or two before the day is done. !

Since I have not yet adorned anything but myself (see Santa necklace above) for the upcoming holidays, and I have barely started the parade of Christmas food and goodies, I am going to cut this short and post early. Perhaps a celebratory trip to the candy store and a craft fair are in order for the day! Oh, and maybe a stop in at Skyline Chili...mmmm, Skyline Chili. A trip to B.A. Sweetie's is not complete without a bumper of Chili on spaghetti!

Oh, and there will be knitting. Today is the 1st of December, and I have come up with more gifts to knit before the 25th! Knit Pam, knit! Oh, yes, I need a little Christmas! Right this very minute! What are your plans for this glorious December day? Whatever they are...

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!
The cats don't care what I do today...
as long as I sit down eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment