Saturday, October 21, 2017

I Do Not Have a Problem

Somewhere along the knitting line, I got sucked into the stripey madness of Knit Picks Felici yarns. So, when I realized that there would be quite a bit of travel knitting time on our recent trip to see the kids, I hurried up and got myself some of the Punch Bug colorway to knit socks for the girls:

Mind you, I did not need new yarn. But this stuff is so soft, it is like the fur of the softest, stripey-est kittens when it is knit up, and the socks are tough and hold up very well to washing and wearing. Perfect for items that might end up in the dryer, or on little people... I started with this pair of socks for Peanut...

...and finished up with these little, shorty socks for a girl who sometimes fights mommy when it is time to put on socks and shoes!

Little socks are so much fun! Of course, big socks are fun too...and so are hats and scarves and sweaters and toys and...hmmm. My name is Pretty, and I knit. I knit quite a bit. In fact, every time I sit I knit! I was starting to wonder if if I have a problem, but I asked my knittahs, and they assured me that my knitting habit is completely fine. Whew! (Sweetie, on the other hand, thinks I have too much yarn... =^/)

If you also have a knitting habit, I would be happy to reassure you that you have everything under control...unless you truly do have a problem. If I should find that your yarn habit has become excessive, I will gladly take some of that stash off your hands...you know, just to help you. No, seriously, I want to help you...

Give Me Your Yarn! lol!

Thanks for stopping by, and for your support of my knitting habit. Knit in Good Health, and please drop off some pretty yarn at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment