Wednesday, June 22, 2011

long day. . .need coffee. . .

I don't "tweet" often. Yesterday, as I realized that I had accidentally left my cozy bed almost an hour sooner than I needed to, I tweeted the need for more coffee on the Summer Solstice. My beautiful daylillies don't seem to mind all the "awake" time,. . .
. . .but the Pretty is having trouble keeping up! After all, there is yarn to be knit and crocheted into precious things, sometimes even secret things. . .

. . .and there are photos and paper to be scrapped into creative masterpieces to adorn the days of our lives for these next few "big events" this summer. . .

. . .and there are plans to be finalized for a wedding, and work, and a home life, and my friends, and all my hobbies. . .yawwwnnnnn!!! Bring on the java!


I wish Peanut would come and visit again, so I could catch more of these:

In just a few weeks, we will see her again. . .I can hardly wait.



For now, Happy Wednesday, blogworld! I'm glad you stopped by! Grab yourself a cuppa coffee or tea, or your bev-er-age of choice, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment