Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Covert Ops...

So, in the last post, I mentioned a little visit. You know that I usually don't mention visits until they are done...the visiting is usually so intense that I blog in advance actually! This visit was as intense and wonderful as ever, and we enjoyed our time with Mindy and the girls immensely! There were walks to the park,

with lots of time on the swings,

and the monkey bars and monkey everything, because they like to climb and run and play!

There were walks (rides in the wagon) in our neighborhood,

walks at the zoo,

running at the zoo,

and feeding of the animals!

Peanut playtime with Pop Pop, 

Sweet Pea playtime with Pop Pop,

and so many wonderful hugs,

but I was not at liberty to say! It just about killed me! Especially when we took Peanut to her first year of Vacation Bible School, and her picture showed up on the church's FB page! lol!
Photo by Tyler Wick, who took GREAT photos all week!
But I kept the secret! Even when toddler eyes were begging me to post the cuteness to the internet!

Why was I under a gag order?, you ask. Well, Mindy and Peanut and Sweet Pea had snuck into town for a surprise birthday party for Mindy's mom! What a fun reason to keep a secret, and the party was a success...super-yay! Happy Birthday (a little late) Sue! I'm sorry I couldn't tell you they were here!

So, in the end, everyone had a wonderful time, and the girls now have new sweaters for when fall arrives. A red one for Peanut


Now, there are several friends on my list who still don't have sweaters for fall, so I must stop blogging and get after it! I hope that you are enjoying the summer, and that all your stitches and swatches are behaving themselves. This is a short season in my neck of the woods, so I want to take advantage of the slightly slower pace and lovely weather while I can!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment