Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Little Traveling Music...

For the past two weeks, this has been my life:
It's been crazy busy at Pretty's house!
...and I have loved just about every minute of it! (There was a moment that a cat tossed her cookies on my bed...I didn't love that so much.) So glad that Mork, Mindy and Peanut were able to visit for the holidays! Now that they are on their way home, I'll hold these memories close until Pop Pop and I can go down for a quick visit, maybe next month.
Where's the kitty? Should we go find the kitties?
It's gonna be a long month! I miss them already...but I'm glad I took lots of photos...
So many presents and people; and oh, the Christmas fun!
...and I can't wait to fully set up my new digital picture frame (thanks Mork and Mindy!) and just sit in front of it with a homemade soda (thanks Snake and Dollface!). =D As a matter of fact, I think that will be a fabulous way to ring in the new year! Yes, that and some knitting...
She will knit...eventually!
Then again, maybe I'll just go to bed early, as usual...I am one tired Gramma! (Tired in a good way...like this!)
I love it when they come for a visit...
and I sleep hard the night they leave!
Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment