Saturday, January 4, 2020

Secret Knitting Revealed!

Usually this happens the Saturday after Christmas, but this year (as you likely saw in my New Year's Day Post), I have been a bit distracted! So much holiday in such a little house, and all the little people fun one Gramma (or 10) can stand! Now that the house is a little quieter, here are my last 9 projects, many of them secret, Christmas 2019 knitting:

Upper Left - a project I am making for myself, garter stitch, short row scarf in Destination Yarn! This is a placeholder as I wait to start my January Sweater, probably tomorrow...

Top Middle - Elf on the shelf, because the almost 5-year-old sent me this video, and I am powerless against the request of a granddaughter.

Top Right - Snowman Mittens for Baby Nugget, because why not? Everyone loves picture mittens!

Middle Left - Infinity Scarf for 8-year-old, because she asked for a soft, circle scarf, and this is green like the Slytherin Scarf!

Center - Crochet Christmas Tree and Skirt, because I have battery-operated lights I thought would work well with this project...and I was right!

Middle Right - Owletter Scarf for the almost 5-year-old, which she loves!

Bottom Left - Owlette Hat (to match scarf), which she loves!

Bottom Middle - Slytherin Scarf for the 8-year-old who told me she is "sooo Slytherin, Gramma!"

Bottom Right - Slippers for the Family, 9 pair. The women's and kids' slippers fit well, but all the men's need extra shrinking...ugh, but oh well. It was fun!

What did you knit/gift for Christmas? I hope you had fun with it, and that your gifts will be treasured! I also hope that you will have some time to knit/craft for yourself in 2020!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment