Saturday, December 5, 2015

Ornament Number Two

After the Santa ornament, I was pretty excited for today's post! I was so excited, that I started to write it yesterday even...leaving me more time for knitting at the Knitters' Christmas Party today! It's an annual event, and as this post goes live, I will be in the heart of it all...eating Christmas food, knitting Christmas gifts (that are still super secret) and listening to Christmas music! What a fun time it promises to be! I promise to tell you all about it, once I recover, that is.

But I digress. On to ornament number two on my Christmas tree...

This one is an angel, which you can see, of course. It was made by one of my little angels in 1994, which means her age was still in the single digits. Dollface has never fancied herself much of a crafter, but I've known differently all her life. I keep telling her that it's just a matter of time before the yarn (or something else) draws her in completely! As a matter of fact, this is a project that she and I put together in October, for her wall...

A little fabric, a little glue, a few trinkets and a few small, blank canvases, and BAM! Arts and crafts for grown ups! See? She IS a crafty girl! This makes her mom very happy.

What makes you happy in December? I hope you are enjoying the season, staying warm (unless you live in OZ, in which case, stay cool!) and enjoying the prep for the holidays.

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment