Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas is Coming!

The grand-dog would like you to know that there are just 16 days left!

That means it is time to package up gifts for parties, and for shipping off to another state, and be ready. Hellooooo, Christmas Central!

Done and almost done. There is still some wrapping to do for the shipping boxes, then I can concentrate on the local gifts, and free up that bed for some out-of-town guests...super yay! But it is hard to get moving on an icy-cold winter morning, even though my buddy Jack Frost has been at work all night!

For now, I am going to sit here in my Minnie pants with a red Carly and  Christmas socks, and drink in the stillness of the morning...

Later is the annual Knitters' Christmas Party, the best Christmas party of the year! I am excited for funtimes and festive food with friends, so I am blogging a little early, in the company of a couple of cats....catonlap=super-cozy!

16 Days until Christmas...are you ready? Well, ready or not, here it comes. I hope you are finding joy in the season!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for it. It's been snowing all day here in CT. I have my chihuahua on my lap, kitty across from me and working on a hat for myself. I needed this little snow day gift from God to just relax, listen to music and knit. Enjoy your Knitters Christmas Party!

    ReplyDelete