Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Under Glass

Merry Christmas, Blogland! I have one last ornament to share with you, and here it is:

Every knitter needs an emergency kit at the ready for every situation, even at Christmas! This is one of my faves because Michelle and I actually made the same thing as stocking stuffers that year...lol! Well, not exactly the same...mine is a shelf sitter that I keep at work...

In case of emergency (ie - no yarn or needles when you need them most, to calm your soul while you share "holiday joy" with extended family), break glass. 

I hope you don't have to break any glass at your Christmas celebrations and family events. But even if you do, I understand. And Merry Christmas anyway. :)

Knit in Good Health!

1 comment:

  1. He he! That's was so awesome we did that! My shelf one sits in my sewing room! Lucky for me I got some great yarny goodness for Christmas , so no need to break any glass!

    ReplyDelete