Saturday, October 10, 2015

Apple-knitting season!

When the knitter is a Gramma, and the grand-Peanut requests that Gramma knit an apple hat for the grand-Sweet-Pea, the answer is always yes. See Exhibit A:

"Why an apple hat?," is a question for down the road a piece, after you think about it for a minute. The answer should have been obvious... 

If Peanut will be Snow White for Halloween, and Mommy will be the Evil Queen, what else could Sweet Pea be but the Poison Apple? See? Sooooo obvious...

But then what? After the apple hat, then what? What else can we put in that box? Maybe just a bit of fall color...

What do you think? Too much? Yeah, I didn't think so either. ;o)

What are you knitting this fall? I hope it is bright and cheery and as much fun as a poison apple! Well, you know what I mean... (And I hope Mommy sends me some photos of that hat in action!)

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment