Saturday, July 4, 2015

Patriotic Silliness

For your viewing pleasure, may I present you with a picture of some silly sisters?

lol! Those aren't the sisters you thought you'd see, are they? You know, Pretty is tricky like that! That's a picture of my mom (on the right) with her two sisters, and my uncle Bill (married to the youngest sister). That's right, despite the fact that they often dress alike, these gals are NOT triplets! They are, however, triple the fun, everywhere they go...just ask Uncle Bill, their often de facto chauffeur!

I won't tell you how old they are, or even close, except to say that they are all grandmothers, and my mom is a great-grandmother, too! Here are pictures of her great-granddaughters:


And, of course, a picture of their daddy, my Mork himself:

I wish he looked happier about those shorts...I worked on them for two whole days! Oh, well. I guess even Pretty can't have everything!

Happy 4th of July to you! Stay safe, be silly, and Knit in Good Health!

4 comments:

  1. What's not to love about those shorts? So patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Julie. The shorts are just the thing for today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete