Saturday, January 31, 2015

No, thanks, Mom.

Remember the snow socks I made for Dollface? I didn't check to be sure the yarn could be washed, and it is hand-wash only...I made the offer of washing them for her, when needed, but she is too afraid of shrinking them to take the socks. I don't know whether to be sad at the gift deferred, or happy that she so respects the gift that she feels unworthy. Either way, looks like I have a new pair of really warm socks

Now, to find superwash sport or DK for her and Snake, and maybe I'll still make a second pair of these for Sweetie! After all, I do the laundry in the pretty house, so I know he will wear them...lol! In the meantime, however, I am going to knit for people who can't talk (yet), in soft, easy-care yarn. My knitting time has been limited, so it's taken me nearly a week, but this 5-hour sweater is almost done. Hopefully the baby who receives it will enjoy wearing it!

We'll never know, will we? lol! Maybe her mommy will tell...

This is a busy weekend, so I'm cutting it short here. I hope that your feet are warm, that you are staying healthy, and that you have found some joy in your January! (Let's hope that groundhog is good to us on Monday!)

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment