Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Almost Thanksgiving!

It's almost Thanksgiving...I love this time of year, and I should be "Wow-ing" you with photos of pumpkins on the porch...

...and morning sunshine on the house, with leaves in the grass!

Wait. Something is wrong with that second picture...where did all that snow on the party car come from??? Oh, that's right...it came from here:

Which is pretty much how it looks at my house and where I work these days...these mid-November-I-can't-believe-all-this-snow days! I guess it is what it is. I live in NE Ohio, and snow comes, pretty much every year! Still, it came pretty stinkin' early this year, so I am glad that I have indoor views like this:

And this:

Lotsa knitting gets done while I'm trapped under cats! 

Just ask Barbie!

I hope that your heart is warm, where ever you are, even if your feet and hands and nose are not...and that you find much to be thankful for, regardless of the weather. Have you entered the contest yet? No? Well, what's stopping you?

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment