Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Not Quite Wordless Wednesday...

It's not quite wordless, because...while the blocked sweater requires no words...

I really didn't push the contest very hard last week! So, again, here's that beautiful lace (why do I always forget how magical the blocking is?):

and here's the contest:
Have you knit something you love lately? Tell me about it in the comments, along with your contact info, and I'll enter you in a drawing for a Christmas surprise! (If you have trouble leaving a comment, just shoot me an email at PrettyKnittyJewelry AT yahoo DOT com!) 
Deadline for entries is December 1st, and Good Luck! 

Oh, and there's been a bit of Barbie knitting, too. Gosh!, but she is a clothes horse!

Thanks for stopping by, on behalf of Barbie and me, and Knit in Good Health!

3 comments:

  1. That sweater is SO beautiful! You should be really proud of designing that yourself. I haven't knitted anything I love lately (since you know I don't knit!) but the last thing I crocheted that I love is the Perry the Platypus I made Teen 1 for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is gorgeous!

    Well...does it have to be finished yet? I LOVE my Elm Street Halloween socks that are 3/4 done....I am also loving my Birchbark sweater (that I should have had you take a picture of me in Thursday) so soft and cozy for this premature cold weather we are having...I am NOT loving the Drops cardi however!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Under the wire, but why not? :-) I just finished my hand knit tree-skirt tonight and am so excited for it. Hard to resist putting it on the tree, but need to get some daylight photos tomorrow before it finds it's December home!

    ReplyDelete