Saturday, August 2, 2014

601 Posts, and a Trip to the ZOO!

This is blog post 601! I missed 600 entirely, and who knew I had so many words (and pictures)?

That's right...everyone who has ever met me knows that I have lots and lots of words (and pictures)! As a matter of fact, we went to the zoo on Peanut's most recent visit, and we took more pictures than ever! Some weren't even taken by me...apparently Mindy is quite the photographer, too!

Peanut was so happy that she got to feed the giraffes! So were we, it was pretty cool. :) We walked (and rode in Pop Pop's wagon),

and played, 

and saw so many animals!

The elephants were sure big!

And even though the idea of a lion can be a bit frightening, they are fun to look at from your vantage point in Pop Pop's arms!

This visit was full of funtimes,

naptimes, 

funny faces,

and knitting, of course!

There wasn't much time for project knitting, except at my desk...

Shhh! Don't tell my boss, ok? 

Well, thanks for stopping in to read blog post number 601! Mr. Pretty thanks you, too, I am sure! The more words I use up on the blog, the more uninterrupted golf he can watch! lol!

Knit in Good Health, friends!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! Reminds me of my oldest at that age, with all those light blonde curls.

    ReplyDelete