Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Big Girl Sweater

This is not a baby sweater. It's not even a toddler sweater. It's a kid sweater...size 4-ish.

I guess it's not really a sweater yet...but it is a sweater-in-progress for my tiny Peanut.

BUT...my tiny peanut of a granddaughter has grown into a kid, a "big girl," if you will. If you should happen to forget, and call her a "sweet baby girl," she will remind you that she is a big girl, because she is...and this is my first "big girl" sweater. I think it's going pretty well, and I'll keep sharing as I go. For now, I'm going to keep knitting, keep treasuring every moment with her, and reminding myself that she will not always be small. 

And I am going to bug her parents for a sibling. (Kid-ding! I promise...) Maybe I'll start knitting for the babies at church again. :) Or maybe I'll just finish this Big Girl Sweater!

Thanks for stopping by. Now, go hug the kiddos in your life, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment