Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Party Isn't over!

The presents have been opened. They turkey is nothing more than a carcass. The relatives have all been visited (even the crunchy ones). This time of the year is sometimes a bit of a let down.

BUT, I still have snowman magnets on my fridge...
More plunder from the knitters' party!
...and Peanut at my house (and Mork and Mindy)...
Head to head with Pop Pop!
...and great, new gingerbread memories...
She wasn't terribly interested this year, but we did get a photo!
...and I can once again blog my knitting!
This is a bad, bad sweater...more on that soon.
I hope you've had a lovely holiday, and I wish you the best of luck as you head back to work!

What was the best part of your holiday celebration(s)?

1 comment:

  1. Being lazy is the best part! Nowhere to go and nothing pressing to do.

    ReplyDelete