Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sounds like it's time for Saturday

There was a lot of life crammed into this week.  Some stress, some surprise, some sickness and some sitting around waiting.  While I waited, I stitched some on a scarf...see?
Everyone is fine, and life goes on...so does the HitchHiker!
Sometimes life is like that, you know?

I think I'll take today to regroup, and revitalize.  Maybe I'll even cast on a new something...any suggestions?  :)

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

Today's post is brought to you by the letter S...seriously!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... What to cast on. I'm holding out until the Olympics so I can start work on projects I'm really excited about. For now, I'll press onward this week trying to finish projects already on the needles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I cast on Kiama yesterday, the size 3 lace of Apres was starting to drive me batty! I'm also trying to resist casting on shellseeker....yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well!!! Enjoy the regrouping time... your hitchhiker is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete