Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All Washed Up?

Who?  Me?  All washed up?  Well, not yet, but I am well on the way!  It seems that I have knit 8 dishcloths since June 6th...so now I can wash up any time I want!
Well, considering the theme, maybe I'll save these until Christmastime...or at least July.  A little Christmas in July never hurt anyone, right?!?  
Some of the designs are easier to spot than others, and there are some bigger photos on my Ravelry project page HERE, but this set is done!  
I've got that Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy knit in a cloth! Where?
Knit in a cloth! Where?. . .you get the picture.
I love being done with things!  It gives me such joy!  Right now, this project is not giving me joy...
It's the right front of my Baseball Sweater that needed to be ripped back to row 14 (I was near 100 rows when I found my mistake)...ugh!  It's ripped back, but I am having trouble getting motivated on the re-knit...ugh!  I just want to work on more of this kind of instant gratification:
Now that I'm finished with this set of Christmas cloths, what should I do next?  Baby cloths (to keep on hand for the baby showers that seem to come along all the time)?  Or wedding cloths (now that June is here)?  There are sets of summer cloths and flower cloths that I also have my eye on...Oh!  So many choices!  Maybe I'll just play ball after all...  =/

What's distracting you these days?  I hope it's something fun!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

3 comments:

  1. Ya just gotta jump back into the sweater! It will be OK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos of them all together! Knit a pile and when you're bored with them then tackle the sweater. Dishcloths seem like a great palate cleanser...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished two of your "new and improved" Granny dishcloths....thanks for improving the pattern! :-) Would you mind if I put a link to it from my blog? I have the standard "Granny's Favorite" there, but yours is better!

    ReplyDelete