Saturday, April 14, 2012

Va-Va-Va-Voom!

Va-va-va-Voom?  
Yeah, well I finished a violet letter "V" this week, and that's the v-word that popped into my head first.  And look, this letter is ready for action!:
It's just the most Vivacious letter ever!  Don't you agree?  (Please agree!  I have hit a block in my letter knitting, and it was a month between this and the last letter I knit...and I really don't have the voracity today for long explanations, peppered violently with v-words...thanks.)  You know what else this Violet V inspired me to?  Well, look:
Another Bulky Hat and Scarf!  Now Mindy can haz a set, just like Dollface!  Well, not just like Dollface, because hers are red and white, and these are violet and white...and DD's hat is bigger (by request) than DIL's hat..., but other than that, they are exactly the same.  =D  So, I have knit a "V" and a hat and a scarf in purples.  What did I do next?  Well, I have had this little cradle purse for quite awhile...
In fact, I even blogged it three years ago!  But there it was, waiting patiently in Peanut's toy box, without a baby!  Every time I opened it, I thought to myself, "Self, why have you not made a baby for this cradle purse?  You have the supplies, and you have the skills..."  Finally, after finishing with the letter V, I announced to Sweetie that I was ready to make another baby.

(silence of the most awkward kind)

Wait...let me clarify...I was ready to crochet a baby for the cradle purse...which I then did.
Awwwww!, how sweet is she?, all tucked in...!
After I made the baby, I decided that it was time for a break, both for me and for Sweetie!  (Don't tell anyone, but I think his heart stopped for a second there..."make another babyyyy?!?!?!?")

So there's my crazy for this week, and happy Saturday to ya!  
I gotta sign off now, or I'll be late for Zumba, but thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment