Saturday, October 22, 2011

Underestimating Everything

Underestimating how long it takes to read a magazine or knit a sweater. . .
. . .and also underestimating how long it takes to do just about everything else on my plate, including blogging! Here I am, just for a minute, to say hello and that I am still here and still crazy busy. . .I look forward to a longer post on Wednesday, but for now, this is about all I've got time for on this busy, busy Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to stop into the shop to take a "looky-loo" at my funtimes in Polymer Clay. Oh, and Knit in Good Health, my Friends!

2 comments:

  1. There's a comma where a period should be in that link, doesn't work... (she said as she ran to go hit the link to the right sidebar instead of the one in the post.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, Alison...link now fixed! I am a secretary by trade, but ironically I am also the worst typist I know...I should always copy and past from a working link!

    ReplyDelete