Saturday, October 1, 2011

Finished, almost finished, and not even close...

This has been a busy week. It's been a busy month. Heck, since I became a Gramma and a new mother-in-law in the past 6 months, it's been a busy year! Still, there is always a project begging for my attention! Like these socks, almost finished, and clearly destined to be one of my favorite pairs. . . . . .and this afghan, on which I worked diligently, determined to create a masterpiece in under a week. . .it's now finished!But my best, and favoritest project so far has to be this one. . .it's a knitter in the making! I mean really, just look at the way she is reaching out for that raw, natural fiber. . .hmmm, maybe she'll spin, too! And, since I just purchased this book:Well, I am sure that she will be knitting as soon as she can hold those pointy sticks (without fear of impaling something or someone. . .fine motor skills are of the utmost importance here)! This is the project I'm not even close to finishing, but I'm ok with that. She has time to learn, and I am pretty sure that our future will see us shopping for yarn and fiber together. . .I love the optimism born of time spent with a new baby. . .anything is possible!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment