Saturday, March 5, 2011

House on a Hill

Sooo, the last time I played with clay, this is what I came up with. . .
Yes, I made another attempt at the millefiore, with a House on a Hill. It looks pretty much like I imagined it should, except that the hill became very tall and skinny during the reducing. . .but, it still looks like a hill. So, like a good little crafter, I cut and baked the pieces (along with some more sheep, you can never have too many sheep!), and I glazed everything while watching the Wednesday episode of American Idol that we had DVRed this week. . .
I LOVE that I can craft and watch TV with the hubby and sleepy kitties! And I am pretty pleased with how my finished pieces look this morning!
I think the sheep like them, too!
Look for these beads to appear on row counters (and maybe some stitch markers, too) in my Etsy Shop in the very near future! Ohhhh, I am so excited to put those together! I should stop blogging and get to it!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I can tell they are houses now that the picts are full sized! ;o)

    ReplyDelete