Saturday, June 10, 2017

Gramma Brags

My grandmothers bragged on me all the time. It does not matter that I never heard either of them brag, I know they did because I am now a Gramma! If you have been paying attention, you know that my granddaughters were recently in town, so now is my time to brag on how bright and beautiful they are!

How daring...

How quick!

How smart as a whip!

These girls have stolen our hearts...Sweetie and I are always bragging on them! Oh, and ask us about photos...we have a few, you know!

They have recently moved about 1300 miles away from our house, and this makes us sad. However, I know the 6-year-old can read and write very well, so I know there will be letters...

photos...

and even Face-Times in our long-distance future. It is not the same as face-to-face time, but it is totally better than not seeing them at all!

Best wishes to my son and his family as they embark on their newest adventure in a very beautiful place! Son, please set up a closet for us to sleep in when we eventually come to visit, because you know that we will. :) Much love and virtual hugs to all of you!

Tell me, blog peeps...Do you have anyone to brag on? If not, you can brag on my lovely granddaughters too!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment