Saturday, September 10, 2016

Playing Favorites

Bolstered by my favorite morning cats and coffee,

and my favorite donut (from my favorite donut shop),

I think I found my new favorite baby sweater this week!

I've had the Baby Sophisticate pattern in my Ravelry queue for some time. Last Saturday, I cast on a cute little hat, and then followed with a sophisticated sweater to match! I love the way they turned out, and I plan to cast on another today! It is like springtime around here, with all the new babies and pregnant friends, so I think I may actually knit a few of these before I am done. (This would not be a new concept for me...lol!)

May I present Exhibit A?

Just a few of the baby booties I have recently knit, from my favorite Bootie Pattern...and Exhibit B, just a few of the baby hats I've knit this year. I do tend to knit multiples when I find a favorite pattern. When I have cute, little baby things to give away after the knitting is done, well...that's just a bonus!

Do you have a favorite pattern? Yarn? Donut? Cat? I'd love to hear about some of your favorites in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by, and Knit (your favorite things) in Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment